Why Choose MODWOOD Composite WPC Decking?
5 good reasons to choose MODWOOD decking over traditional timber decking
- ModWood looks better
- 100% 5.4m lengths = less joins to give a great looking deck and less time spent on installation meaning savings $$$
- Won’t splinter, twist, bend, warp or rot.
- 8 great looking natural colours and finishes to complement any outdoor area.
- ModWood is priced very competitively
- Compare the price of ModWood over the lifecycle of a traditional timber deck and you save $$$.
- ModWood is low maintenance
- Won’t require staining or oiling – save $$$ on the lifecycle of your deck.
- ModWood is good for the environment
- Made from recycleable materials – helping preserve our precious environment.
- ModWood is Safe
- No unfriendly chemicals used in the manufacture – great for kids and family.
- Fully embossed surface to increase slip resistance – great around pools R11 slip resistance.
5 good reasons to choose MODWOOD decking over other WPC brands
- ModWood will comply
- The only WPC brand that will fully comply with NZ Building Code – CodeMark Certfication pending.
- ModWood will save you money
- Compare ModWood pricing with competing brands.
- ModWood will last the distance
- The only WPC manufactured ‘Down Under’ for our unique UV climate conditions.
- ModWood will look better
- The only WPC decking that really looks like wood when laid and that ages to look even more natural.
- ModWood will still be around
- A proven brand with a genuine manufacturer’s warranty.
- The biggest WPC brand in Australasia not a ‘here today gone tomorrow’ imported brand.